University of Sheffield
School of Mathematics and Statistics
Office: J14b, Hicks Building
I am currently a PhD student at the University of Sheffield under the supervision of
Evgeny Shinder and a member of the Sheffield Algebraic Geometry group.
My research is in algebraic geometry, particularly I am interested in derived categories of singular varieties with
applications in algebraic K-theory.
Pubications and Preprints
- The Geometry of Derived Categories, Liverpool (09.09.-13.09.2019).
- Periods and Motives, Berlin (08.07.-12.07.2019).
- Hodge theory and o-minimality, Bonn (16.05.-24.05.2019).
- GLEN, Manchester (28.02.-01.03.2019).
- Finite dimensional algebras, homotopy theory, and geometry, Glasgow (13.12.-14.12.2018).
- Constructions and obstructions in birational geometry, Edinburgh (05.11.-09.11.2018).
- School on Birational Geometry of Hypersurfaces, Gargnano del Garda - Italy (19.03.-23.03.2018).
- K-theory, A1-homotopy and quadratic forms, Warwick (12.02.-16.02.2018).
- Matrix factorisations and related topics, Edinburgh (24.07.-28.07.2017).
- Derived Noncommutative Geometry, Bonn (29.05.-02.06.2017).
- Chow Lectures, Leipzig (22.05.-24.05.2017).
- Stability conditions, Donaldson-Thomas invariants and cluster varieties, Sheffield (09.01.-13.01.2017).
I am a teaching assistant at the University of Sheffield where I have tutored classes such as Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra,
Mathematics Core I/II and Numbers and Groups.
During my BSc and MSc at ETH Zurich I tutored Calculus, Complex Analysis and Linear Algebra as well.
In autumn 2018 I organized the Algebraic Geometry student seminar at Sheffield on Toric varieties (schedule).
In June 2018 I co-supervised a final year undergraduate student with Evgeny Shinder on a semester project on the topic: Counting points on elliptic
curves over finite fields.
In spring 2018 I organized the Algebraic Geometry student seminar on the Singularity category of ADE singularities (schedule).